Sunday, February 17, 2019
WELCOME BACK Posted at 7:05 PM 0 comments (+)


Hello past Kayla.
You know, when I posted things back then, I didn't think that I'd be my own audience in the future. It's kind of nice being able to look back at these posts and reflect on what past me was going through. I can really empathize with her, but oddly enough, I think younger Kayla knew that things were going to get better (despite the insanely melancholic/moody/angsty things I used to type out).

So what's different? My mind is racing and I can't really talk about just one thing. I have goals, I have things I want to catch myself up on--is that weird? To be in your own head and life but not really be present? At least until you let your mind really think and meditate on what's been going on. So what's up? What's on the boob tube, Kla? For one, the Great Barrier Reef is still dying, but maybe that's kind of comforting because it's not exactly dead yet. Everything has a life span so we're just all dying but now you know that we're dying alongside the Great Barrier Reef. I guess I should learn how to swim then. Australia? I think I'm losing focus; maybe I'll come back soon.
All rights reserved your blog
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
A simple little nook where I can (hopefully) neatly put my creative and more personal side.

"The journey is my home."
— Muriel Rukeyser

Instagram
flickr
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.